Affibody Holding AB (publ) (“Affibody” or “the Company”), a Swedish biotech company focused on developing next generation biopharmaceuticals based on its unique proprietary technology platforms: Affibody® molecules and AlbumodTM, today issued its Interim Report covering the First Quarter 2012.
Interim Report – January to March 2012
- Revenue for the 1st Quarter 2012 SEK 15.9 (5.8) million
- EBITDA for the period amounted to SEK 7.3 (-3.9) million
- Net profit for the period amounted to SEK 4.9 (-5.6) million
- Cash flow from current operations before changes in working capital was SEK 4.7 (-3.2) million
Key Corporate Highlights
- During the period Affibody and Creative Antibiotics announced an agreement to develop pharmaceutical candidates targeting gram negative bacteria.
- On April 20th the Annual General Meeting was held and the following board was re-elected Håkan Åström (chairman), Mathias Uhlén, Björn Odlander, Jonathan Knowles, and Jakob Lindberg.
David Bejker CEO, said: "We are pleased to announce that our positive momentum from 2011 continues. During the first quarter of 2012 we closed a collaboration with Creative Antibiotics targeting multi-resistant bacteria which is an area of major unmet medical need. Our revenues continued to grow and we generated a positive cash-flow. This will give us the opportunity to invest in our platforms which continue to generate interest from pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies all over the world.“